Van Dwellers For Christ Aug 10 2021

 

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I   will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is  just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over  America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting  fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html 

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com  

**********************************************************************************


*******************************************************************************

Today was a work and travel day as we had to go farther then  expected. A tourist town we wanted to go preach in was near empty (maybe due to wild fire smoke) so we headed out to our next stop. We have a few days to preach here and work on line. Then we head to Mt Rushmore and another busy tourist town as well. We also have another fleshly so called Christian music fest. We then have two HUGE festivals and a NFL game came set up for Wisconsin in Sept. all Lord willing of course!  

Note: I just love this peaceful picture I took in Wyoming so I share it with you all. (those awesome flowers are what so many people call stickers or weeds!)


***************************************************************************

Here is a new fellowship teaching audio on Proverbs 17 and the verse about;

 "Using Few Words"

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/use_few_words_proverbs_17-27-28_explained.m4a


************************************************************************

If only I could run into this guy to witness to him? 

He has a mobile pancake truck and then; I would gladly also try his cooking out. (we have REAL maple syrup with us too!) What a awesome, good, pure and true business idea huh?

*********************************************************************

We found FREE water again and what a blessing as sister did some laundry too! 



And I saw this window sticker on a truck in Idaho and I thought it was neat! (we were in elk country)

*****************************************************************************

I met this false NAR teacher from Kenya Africa when we preached at a fleshly music fest. He teaches demonic DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT!!! 

See him exposed here:

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2021/08/charles-karuku-international-outreach.html

****************************************************************************

When we realized that a town we traveled to was empty (due to wild fire smoke) we just drove on. We stopped at a pull out for lunch and I met a trucker there who asked me about my gospel signs / who Jesus was. He liked my answer but he started spewing calvinist heresy like; God picks man for salvation, you cant do anything yourself to walk with God, that he talks with Jesus and you cannot ever lose salvation. 


I had just refuted his calvinism with John 3 "WHOSOEVER" may come and he had no answer for it! I also told him God wants NONE to perish 2 Peter 3:9 and again he had no answer for it. He got frustrated with the truth. Sister debbie came out about the time it got a bit heated and she turned on the audio recorder "for safety" and wisdom. 

Picture the setting:

*a trucker is getting angry at me as I inform him his theology is not correct to save his soul. He is standing there by our van with a 3 foot metal tire iron in his hand and we are in the middle of nowhere Montana. (it is never boring out here folks!) 

You can listen to how it ends in the audio as he tells me "I say too much". But the truth is he cant refute God's Word as it slices up his false doctrines. (that led to the teaching lesson I did on using FEW words per Prov 17) 

He refused to look at my articles that would help teach him truth and he refused to take my card to email or call me anytime. What more can I do I ask? In the end, he says "he is Jesus" and walks away mad. 

Hear the audio at this link: 

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/jeusu_christ.m4a

**************************************

So all of you that do not think this covid thing is over the top crazy and being used to do all kinds of control measures. Look at how the want to stop hunting out of state and not allowing meat moving from here to there. They clearly desire to control all food and freedom, it has the UN / New World Order finger prints all over it. Wake up folks, it is getting dark but God is in control!


***************************************************************************

We are in magpie country. They are black and white birds with long tails and they love mooching for bread! 


So we are far from Wisconsin but; sister debbie got my this huge chunk of cheese for a sweet deal. It will last several weeks at least. Well, unless I raid the cooler too much..... just saying!



*************************************************************************

See sister debbies post with awesome video of a place called Gallatin Pass because we drove through it today. God's creation just leaves me speechless!

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/08/this-life-is-not-our-own.html

****************************************************************************

Here is our FREE night camp near the mountains with a painted sky!


I had our gospel signs on as we parked for the night and we already  have people driving by yelling; satan rules! This town has a history of being new age, wicca and demonic ways but our Father is in control. Should be interesting when we hit the streets to preach here. 

You know saints, we win! Satan's time is limited so do NOT fear him and we will over come; if we hold fast!

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him. Rev 20 

Till the Lord comes, be NOT moved from the faith once handed down dear brethren!

God be praised

**********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos: