Trucker Says He is Jesus Christ

 When we realized that a town we traveled to was empty and we would not preach there we just drove on. Then we stopped at a pull out for lunch and I met a trucker there. He asked me about my gospel signs and who Jesus was. He liked my answer but he started spewing calvinist heresy like; God picks man for salvation, you cant do anything yourself to walk with God, that he talks with Jesus and you cannot ever lose salvation. 


I had just refuted his calvinism with John 3 "WHOSOEVER" may come and he had no answer for it! I also told him God wants NONE to perish 2 Peter 3:9 and Heb 10:26 about wilful sin NOT being covered but again; he had no answer for it. He got frustrated with the truth and about that time sister debbie came out. It got a bit heated and she turned on the audio recorder "for safety" and wisdom. 

Picture the setting:

*a trucker is getting angry at me as I inform him his beloved theology is not correct to save his soul. He is standing there by our van with a 3 foot metal tire iron in his hand and we are in the middle of Nowhere, Montana. (it is never boring out here folks!) 

You can listen to how it ends in the audio as he tells me "I say too much". But the truth is he cannot refute God's Word as it slices up his false doctrines. That led to this teaching lesson I did on Using FEW Words per Prov 17: 

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/08/using-too-many-words-proverbs-17.html


He refused to look at my articles that would help teach him truth and he refused to take my card to email or call me anytime. What more can I do I ask you? 

In the end, he says Jesus is in him and that "he is Jesus" and walks away mad.

Hear the audio at this link: 

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/jeusu_christ.m4a

God be praised 

********************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos: