Van Dwellers for Christ Pouring Out the Gospel


As we travel / live daily to serve God as van dwellers for Christ, the  Lord keeps giving us many chances to pour out. Jesus said let your good works be seen by men so the Father is glorified. (Matt 6:1 / giving and praying should be done in private but NOT good works) Thankfully each day we also get to edify saints we are united to, fly gospel signs on the van or on corners and we also do teachings/encouragement daily as we can on line at dontperish.com 

The following is just SOME of the public witnessing we had in just one/two days. It is told here so you can be edified and glorify the Father with us. It also shows that if you train / are ready, God will use you:

Note: everyone gets the gospel / cards and as always the offer to study scripture together to be discipled.

*We were working online outside and a man came up to talk bible and 4 ladies in the area listened and they all got gospel cards. 

*We were inside in the market place and two men came up to me and asked what I was about and they got the gospel / cards and as always the offer to study scripture together.

*I was on the phone with a young brother who is leaving home for Christ and a man drives by us (out in the middle of nowhere) who I had witnessed to twice before. He stopped and the brother on the phone was edified by a hour long listening of more preaching the truth which strengthened him to go serve God.  

*We went to a park to work online and a older men drove up. Someone gave him our gospel card and we talked for a hour. I poured out the gospel and why he needs to repent of churchianity. He came back twice to give me info on his religious body he wanted me to test to scripture.   

*we walked thru a flea market and sister debbie witnessed to various ladies/ one who noted that love is gone in the world. I witnessed to 5 men and one (who I felt led to love/bless with something/and the gospel) he told me NO ONE LOVES HIM !  I told him we did and so did God in sending Christ and he took the gospel card and he pondered it. (he was a rough looking man for sure)

                            (him and I talking under a pavilion)

*I went to walk to do a teaching audio and a young man 24 heard me, he thought I was a Jewish rabbi and asked me a bunch of bible questions. We talked for 40 minutes, he listened and he said he was just released from a mental hospital and confused about life. He got the good news of the gospel to be set free in Christ! (my teaching audio was on biblical foot washing....how perfect!)

*A man from Canada called me and is seeking biblical discipleship and as I spoke to him; the police rolled up. (it was dark by now) 

*I finished my call then the officer asked if I saw a man they are looking for and I said yes but he had left the area. He got the gospel as well and I thanked him for his service.  

That is just a snap shot of what God is doing out here so please; rejoice and glorify God with us saints!

Here is just some of the other 2022 witnessing we have done:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/2022%20Witnessing 

Brother James with sister debbie

God be praised

*********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: