Van Dweller Update

  The following are the latest updates of just some of our travels and street witnessing experiences as full time van dwellers preaching Christ crucified all over America:



You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Here is our teaching blog:


Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help:


***************************************

April 15 - May 8 2021

We spent this time on the homestead working on projects, studying, encouraging saints and resting up from the road. The following is what we did during that time in central Missouri....

**********************************************

We got a new pop shower for van life. See a video here:



**************************************************

I did witness to some Mormons at a local store
 (listen to the audio here)

***************************************************

I did a audio on.... Dumping your sin NOT saints:



****************************************************

I saw tiny little hummingbirds on the homestead so I did a teaching on seeking God:



**************************************************


I did some work on the homestead garden containers/mulch bins and talked about the sower parable:



**********************************************

I did some peaceful "water pictures" on the homestead:


*********************************************

I worked on a leaky shed roof and got that project done:


************************************************

We visited a local ele dam and I taught on "power":



*********************************************************

Wearing out "Soles for Souls" (see my worn out shoes):


**********************************************************


We had some relationship woes during this time, so I taught on it: 



**********************************************************