Many Witnessing Chances in a Day! / 2018 Summer Mission Trip


Day 26

God has been so good to us on our 2018 summer mission trip out west and it is just started! 

We rolled into Pine Bluffs, Wyoming to have a meeting with a town. ( this picture is one of the sunsets we got to see !!!! ) We were not expecting much or any business and we rolled out of there a week later with a huge order done $$$$ and much funding for our ministry travels all summer and fall! We even have interest in more work there when we come through in fall. ( note: we have lots more work to do as well as we travel west )

Here are some of the witnessing experiences we had in just one day as we were working away:

1) a older couple camped near us in a tent. We then saw them in town and I gave them the gospel card. Later back at the camp ground they came over and wanted to come see my carving work. Once there, the lady asked that I pray for her back and she started to cry. I was moved with compassion for her so I told her we would indeed pray for her back but I wanted to give them the gospel and explain how man made religion ( presbytarian they are ) does NOT lead to eternal life. They listened then... went on their way back to Canada.
see the 10 point test to come out of man made religion:
https://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

2) a man showed up as I carved in a dress shirt and tie asking about buying a carving. He said we was passing out hand outs for a bible study. Turns out he is a Jehovah Witness and he could NOT stand against the truth of God as I used it to lovingly expose his false faith. he wanted to shake hands and agree to disagree but I sent him off as a false teacher in danger of Gods wrath and he was not happy with that.

3) A man showed up to see my carving work and I gave him a gospel card. Turns out he was a roman catholic. I told him the gospel they teach will not lead to eternal life he got upset and said we are all on the same team ( I said not we are not ) and he left asap!

4) we stopped after work to grab dinner and a man put a baptist gospel tract on our truck. I witnessed to him and he tried to tell me that the King James Bible is THE only bible. I tried to get him to see what a faulty theology that is and I tokld him that he has much more sin as well. I lovingly told him the baptist faith is man made and not of God and he needs to repent of it all. He left without having a biblical defense for it but took our gospel card and I told him to contact me and I will help him.
See the baptist faith and KJV Only exposed here:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/…/there-is-g…

5) a family over heard me witnessing to the baptist man and they asked for our gospel card. He goes to a non denominational place but knows it is NOT biblical fully. He thanked me and I offered my help to them anytime.....

If your ready, willing and trained up..... God will use you!!
Look how He uses a plan old chainsaw carver like me 






See our biblical resources below....

God be praised


******************************************************
Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: